Wednesday, February 6, 2013

David Beckham Bodywear


I know that in last days it looks there like an advertising for H&M but I promise this is my last post about this brand (for at least month :) ). I mention it there because I really like the new commercial (directed by Guy Richie) which is connect with new collection of underwear. And of course, Saint Valentine´s day is coming (sorry if you hate this holiday) and this could be good present for your beloved.
You can watch it there http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=il21FZu-IUY 
Enjoy ! :D

Vim, ze v poslednich dnech to tu vypada jako jedna velka reklama na H&M, ale slibuji, ze tento prispevek o teto znacce je posledni (alespon na mesic :) ) Zminuji se o ni, protoze me opravdu bavi nova reklama (rezirovana by Guy Richie) spojena s touto novou kolekci spodniho pradla. A samozrejme, Svaty Valentin se blizi (omlouvam se tem, kteri tento svatek nemusi) a trenky by mohly byt dobrym darkem pro Vase milovane.





No comments:

Post a Comment