Monday, November 18, 2013

The Coat

Fur H&M, Sweater Calvin Klein, Pants H&M, Shoes ZARA, Acc H&M

As I mention here I bought this fake fur in H&M when they had special Autumn Collection. And now it is finally time to wear it ! It´s super soft, super comfy and super warm and incredibly cozy. Just superlatives. I just don´t know how long it will be white like this hahaha (now it is funny but when I will find first dirt I will be in tears). It is very flashy so I need to combine carefully. This time I chose simply black pants and heels with gold accent. Accessory also in gold. And red lipstick. Have to admit that I have been never big fan of lipstick but last days I am totally into. My favourite are red one and wine-coloured. I think they are perfect for autumn and winter. Looks so chic !

Jak jsem zminila v tomto clanku, ve specialni podzimni kolekci H&M jsem koupila tento kozich. A ted konecne prisla jeho doba. Zacalo mrznout takze se konecne podival ven z satniku. A musim o nem mluvit pouze v superlativech. Krasne heboucky, hrejivy a super pohodlny. Jen nevim, jak dlouho vydrzi takhle bily hahaha (ted se tomu smeju ale az na nem najdu nejakou skvrnu tak zaplacu). Sam o sobe je velmi vyrazny a tak jsem to s kombinaci moc neprehanela. Zvolila jsem cerne kalhoty a boty se zlatym akcentem. Stejne tak zlate doplnky. A cervenou rtenku. Musim priznat, ze jsem nikdy nebyla velkym fanouskem rtenek, ale v posledni dobe stridam jednu za druhou. Mezi moje nej patri prave tato cervena a vinova. Pro me jsou skvelym spolecnikem na podzim a zimu a vypadaji super !

Photos by Felipe Toledo












No comments:

Post a Comment