Monday, January 13, 2014

Spring in Winter

Jacket H&M, Sweater COLOSEUM (now in sale)

After some time I am back with nontravel post. It is quite "warm" outside so I can wear outfits like this. And I love it ! Jacket and sweater are new and I totally adore them. Sweater is so shaggy and comfy that I would like to wear it all day long. 

Po nejake dobe opet prispevek, ktery se nevenuje cestovani, ale pouze sobecky me a memu outfitu. Venku je celkem teplo a proto jsem si po dlouhe dobe mohla odpocinou od kabatu a vzit si pouze lehkou bundicku a hunaty svetr. Oba tyto kousky jsou nove a ja je naprosto zboznuju. Ten svetr bych na sobe mohla mit cely den a celou noc, protoze je neuveritelne pohodlny. 














7 comments:

  1. Love your leather skirt and how you paired each piece to create this look. You look so elegant and very pretty.

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moc se mě líbí kombinace růžové a burgundy. Dnes už je to u nás zase jen na kabát :-(.
    www.vanda-styl.cz

    ReplyDelete
  3. botičky sú rozkošné, doplnky úžasné a tebe to veľmi pristane!

    Kejmy ♥.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great look! I love the jacket!
    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Moc ti to sluší! Ty botičky jsou rozkošné, jen já bych v nich teď asi umrzla. :)

    Na mém blogu probíhá giveaway o poukaz v hodnotě 500Kč. http://krolling-done.blogspot.cz/2014/01/giveaway-o-poukaz-v-hodnote-500kc-na.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your outfit is amazing! I love the way you styled the pieces!

    www.lycheestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like your jacket! I've actually been wanting to buy one like that for months and seen once similar to it on H&M. I think I will make the purchase!

    ArteresaLynn.com

    ReplyDelete