Monday, March 31, 2014

Sunday Blueday

Dress H&M (here), Bag OSPREY

Yesterday was perfect day for walk in city center and take some coffee outside. Sun was shinning and was so warm that I took just dress and sweater. I can´t describe how happy I was about the weather. First day that I could lock my jackets and coats in wardrobe and enjoy really spring day.

Vcera bylo pocasi primo stvorene k tomu, jit se projit do mesta a dat si kavu nekde na zahradce. Slunicko krasne svitilo a bylo teplo. Vyrazila jsem tedy jen v satech a do tasky prihodila svetr na vecer. Vic takovych dnu jako byla tato nedele. Nemusim Vam rikat jak jsem si uzila to, ze jsem mohla nechat kabat doma.









5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I hope good weather continues for you :)
    xx

    http://www.stylebydeb.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww the blue is perfection and you look so beautiful.

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ty saty jsou krasne!:) hezka kombinace!♥

    www.Lorietta.cz

    ReplyDelete